‘Imagine’ on Tuesday was about Jimi Hendrix. Look it up on I player; a true creative genius.
Aged 16-25? Want to learn a new skill?
Mon 28th, Tues 29th, Wed 30th October 10.30 – 4pm
Contact Wendy on 01305 260954 OR just turn up at The Brackenbury Centre, Fortuneswell, Portland
Wear layers and bring food – we will too to top up.
Parkour is hungry work!
Next Portland Rocks session is on Monday 11th November. Enjoy your half term!
Still waiting for someone to submit a video of their performance. You have the files now get editing!
£86.14 raised from our table sales and raffle. Cheque still to come from Rotary. Well done to all.
Please make sure you keep us up to date with any changes to phone numbers (including mobiles) and other basic data. In the event of an accident or similar at a workshop or event this information will be needed to contact you. We hope this will never happen but need to be prepared.
Where: Community 2000 hall, Easton.
Time of event: 10 until 1 although we found it did finish earlier. Please arrive at 9.20 unless told differently as this may be subject to change.
Acoustic performances between 10.15 and 11.45
- Last year this event raised around £300 so it was a really important fundraiser. Please support in any way you can.
- We will need to supply cakes for the Rotarians to sell for us. Last time we made good money from this so please bring some cakes with you.
- There will also be a raffle so if you could donate prizes please let me know in advance as we need to make sure prizes are available.
- Please donate any good quality bric a brac that we can sell to raise money, as we will have tables of our own.
- Please encourage people to take tables. They cost £6 and we get the table money so the more tables we sell the better. Please contact Wilma Butler on 824102 if interested.
- Please be willing to help with setting up and putting away tables etc. as well as helping put equipment connected with performances away.
- When not performing please be willing to help serve on our tables and sell raffle tickets.
This video was finished and edited over the summer having been shot at IPACA during July 2013. Created by James Kimber and film maker Joe Stevens the film explores the concept of recycling in our increasingly throwaway society.